Okay, so I havent done very good at keeping up my blog, but things seem to be very busy around here lately! I was soaking in a bubble bath (which I havent done in weeks it seems) and I came to realization that, I have been so worried about "doing this and that", "having company", "planning showers/parties", and "crafting", that I have completely forgot about my alone time with God! Honestly, it feels like im SO busy that I couldnt possibly have time for that, but in reality I need that more than anything! If I place him first in my life everything else will just fall into place! Just like that! Hard to believe.. but believe me I've been through this so many times... It works! So here we go! Its the weekend and I have NOTHING to do! Im going to start off my weekend by praying and meditating on your word... and then Im going to spend some much needed time with my hubby... and lastly, im going to worry about whatever else needs to be done before next week!
Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT)
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
I too, have been experiencing this since Berkeley's birth. when I'm done taking care of the needs of my family I'm to tired to think! but they need me to be a Godly wife and mother. How can I be that without God? not possible! LOVE you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your heart!
ReplyDelete