Leviticus 19:16 – “Do not go about spreading slander among your people. Do not do anything that endangers your neighbor’s life. I am the Lord.” NIV
Heres whats on my heavy heart today:
I hate Gossip.. I find myself doing it every single day! I have to remind myself, this is not what God wants.. This is the devil! There is a very dear friend in my life that I look up to, I would love to be more like her and think before I speak! Most of the time the people I'm gossiping about or judging are people I dont even know. Whether it be someone I do or dont know, what good is it doing me? It makes me feel better about myself right? Wrong! I go to bed feeling horrible and guilty about the things I have said! It does way more bad than it does good.. I am praying that right now in my life, I can be more how God wants me to be, and say only good things! Will you pray for me and with me?!
I love this post! I will pray extra hard, for you and myself, as I need the reminder everyday that this is NOT the Lord's will. Thanks for reminding us, and for the verses. LOVE you!
ReplyDelete