I have been doing a lot of thrift shopping lately! It's one of my ways of de-stressing! :)
Ugly goodwill sweater..
Cut the pretty stuff off...
Cute vintage pale aqua lamp...(from goodwill)
And a plain white lampshade...
Put it together..
And... I have a pretty, new, vintage lamp for my living room!
I love it!! Here are some more of my finds...
Jars that I LOVE..
I filled them with my crafty things..
And organized the rest while I was in the mood.. :)
I got some awesome vintage crepe paper from the farmhouse event. Thanks to http://mcmasterandstorm.blogspot.com/
It made beautiful flowers..
A bookshelf from the salvation army..
Table from Goodwill
And... a dark gray bedskirt and 2 light gray linen curtains both for under $4!
Thats it for now!! Can you tell im excited?!
You are so incredibly creative...just like my sis :) i love seeing all the stuff ya'll come up with! How exciting about all your bargains...i think a trip to goodwill is in store for us next time i come out??? if there's anything left... :) thanks for all your posts...i don't get a chance to check your blog very often, but I love reading your thoughts! Hope to see you soon! love you!
ReplyDelete