Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Weekend Fun

Mom and Dad were here over the weekend. Their plan was to stay until Monday morning and head home, but Hurricane Sandy had other news for them.



 I was so excited when they decided to stay with us and wait it out! Sunday night we made homemade donuts!

We used a recipe from

 








But I found a recipe I will try next from

 

I babysat Monday but Mom and dad wanted to take us to Bob Evans for lunch, so we ventured out in the cold weather!
 
 
 
 We had a beautiful sunset Monday night and woke up to SNOW on Tuesday. Such a beautiful weekend!
 
 
 








3 comments:

  1. Yay for an extended family visit :)
    and I LOVE your lights strung outside!

    love ya!
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love love love your twinkly lights on your patio especially with a dusting of snow, also glad mom and dad got to spend a few extra days with you, I know that must have been so fun. I love you Abbie Leigh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was so fuuun making those donuts........even if i was a lil bossy:) those extra days were the best although i hated that we had to take yalls bed two extra nights:( just thankful the Lord allowed us this time together and then took us home safely. hallelujah, what a Savior!! love you to the moon and back and again and again. momma

    ReplyDelete