Saturday, March 5, 2011

the ugly lamp

So I bought this lamp way back before I even knew Jordan.. So 4+ years! I thought it was the coolest thing ever, but come the time we were packing up stuff to move me out to Ohio I thouht it was the ugliest thing ever!

Think about it.. Look how tall the lamp shade would have to sit! I took that off...


Much better already!

Some SUPER CHEAP fabric from JoAnnes! (I think I paid like 2 or 3 dollars for like 3 yards)


And a cheap white lampshade from Meijer!

DONE! 
(I know the shade looks a little small for the lamp) Maybe next time Ill know before I'm finished! :)

1 comment:

  1. love your new header pic. memories!! and the lamp is cute....the fabric you used is perfect. keep up the good work on your blog and your crafting!!

    ReplyDelete