Hello! I havent wrote in awhile! It seems we have been busy almost every day lately! I have been struggling with some homesickness also! Theres just something about spring and summer that makes me want to be with my family and friends back home! Here are some of the things that help me every day!
First of all I could never do it without Jesus! Its amazing what prayer can do. Here is a Kim Walker song that has blessed me!
My Hubby...
(we camped out the other night) and oops, the mess stayed for 2 days! :)
These girls, love em!
and.... Crafting!!!
I was talking to my mom and other day and It just hit me that, we will never have to be sad again we can be together FOREVER after we're done visiting this place! :) :) :) AWESOME! I cant imagine it... I cant imagine never having an end... never dying... never sad... never lonely... Always with my Lord Jesus Christ!
btw.. I LOVE my family and friends out here in Ohio! :)
hey you forgot skype. and the fact that we have a beach trip coming up:) what else do you need besides Jesus, a sweet hubby, friends, and crafts?! oh yeah, a mom and dad who loves you to the moon and back and then some!!! just somehow wish there weren't so many miles between us:) keep posting!!
ReplyDeleteoh abbs --
ReplyDeletei know i havent did very good at keeping in touch but i love you girl!! thankful that you are my sister in Christ & i loved that last paragraph!!
shine for Jesus!!